John McPhee & Alice Dean
- Name: John Cameron McPhee
- Born: 4 July 1878 at Yan Yean, Victoria
- parents: Donald McPhee and Elizabeth McLaughlin
- Died: September 14, 1952 Hobart, TAS
- when: 17 April 1911
- where: Christ Church, Longford, TAS
- name: Alice Bealey Crompton Dean
Sir John Cameron McPhee (KCMG) was a businessman and politician. He was born on 4 July 1878 at Yan Yean, Victoria, son of Donald McPhee, storekeeper from the Isle of Skye, Scotland, and his Victorian-born wife Elizabeth, née McLaughlin.
On 17 April 1911 at Christ Church, Longford, he married Alice Bealey Crompton Dean
John was Premier of Tasmania between June 15, 1928 to March 15, 1934.
John died in his sleep of coronary vascular disease in Hobart on the 14th of September 1952 and was cremated. His wife, five daughters and the second of his two sons survived him.
- House of Assembly: (1) 31 May 1919 (2) 13 December 1941
- Electorate: (1) Denison (2) Franklin
- Party: Nationalist
- Positions Held: Opposition Leader 29 July 1925 to June 1928
- Minister: Premier 15 June 1928 to 14 March 1934
- Date of Departure: (1) 14 March 1934 (2) 23 November 1946
- Reason for Departure: (1) Resigned due to ill health. (2) Retired.